On behalf of the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA), Home Economics Victoria and ACHPER Victoria delivered 12 state-wide workshops throughout May 2017 to support the implementation of the VCE Health and Human Development New Study Design (2018-2022).
In addition to the 12 sessions, there was one webinar which was recorded and can be accessed here.
These FREE workshops were presented by highly experienced VCE educators and aimed to:
- provide a full overview of all changes to Outcomes, Key Knowledge, Key Skills & Assessment;
- discuss the impact of the changes on assessment;
- give you ideas on how to implement some of the changes;
- provide the opportunity to have your questions answered by the experts;
- cover Units 1 - 4 in the new Study Design.