Our Graduate Diploma of Home Economics Education (22445VIC) is designed especially for teachers wishing to upgrade their qualifications.
Are you interested in teaching students life skills in food, nutrition, family, health and human development? Do you want to become a qualified Home Economics, Food Studies and Health and Human Development teacher?
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Designed to meet the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) Specialist Area Guidelines for the teaching of Home Economics and Health (including Human Development)
- May be recognised for teachers wishing to upgrade their status from three-year to four-year trained
- Mode of study designed to meet the needs of practicing teachers
- Eight units part-time over two years
- New intake January and July each year.
The Graduate Diploma of Home Economics Education has been accredited by the Victorian Registrations and Qualifications Authority (VRQA) for the period 2018-2022.
For information about the course, please refer to the 2019 course handbook.