Our Graduate Diploma of Home Economics Education (22226VIC) is designed especially for teachers wishing to upgrade their qualifications.
Are you interested in teaching students life skills in food, nutrition, family, health and human development? Do you want to become a qualified Home Economics, Food Studies and Health and Human Development teacher?
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Endorsed by Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) as meeting the Specialist Area Guidelines for the teaching of Home Economics and Health (including Human Development)
- Recognised by VIT for teachers wishing to upgrade their status from three-year to four-year trained
- Mode of study designed to meet the needs of practicing teachers
- Eight units part-time over two years
- New intake January and July each year.