Home Economics Victoria advocates Skills for life to achieve optimal and sustainable wellbeing for individuals, families and communities.
Membership is for a calendar year, due each year by 31 January.
Every person with an individual or organisation/school membership receives the same benefits. Each person receives all communication directly to their own email with access to all member benefits, no matter who pays.
Benefits of membership
- Regular email updates
- Free member webinars
- Discounts on professional learning
- Discounts on resources
- Consultancy and advice
- Advocacy support
- Access to networks.
- Individual (Teacher or Associate: Kitchen Assistant)
- Organisation/school (up to 3 individuals, 4-7 individuals or 8-10 individuals)
- Student (full-time undergraduate)
- Community (retired, international or supporters of Home Economics)*.
- Individual $135
- School Kitchen Assistant $65
- Organisation/school up to 3 individuals $390
- Organisation/school 4-7 individuals $450
- Organisation/school 8-10 individuals $500
- Student (full-time undergraduate) no cost. New student members apply here.
* Community membership provides email communication only. Sign up to our mailing list using the form on this page.
Membership of Home Economics Victoria is open to anyone who supports the objectives of Home Economics Victoria and agrees to comply with our Code of Conduct.