Home Economics Victoria advocates Skills for life to achieve optimal and sustainable wellbeing for individuals, families and communities.
Membership is for a calendar year (Jan - Dec), due each year by 31 January.
Every person with an individual or organisation/school membership receives the same benefits. Each person receives all communication directly to their own email with access to all member benefits, no matter who pays.
Benefits of membership
- Regular email updates
- Free member webinars
- Free member teaching and learning activities each fortnight
- Discounts on professional learning
- Discounts on resources
- Consultancy and advice
- Advocacy support
- Access to networks.
- Individual (Teacher) - Discount is available for multiple individuals at one school
- Associate (Kitchen Assistant)
- Student (full-time undergraduate)
- Community (retired, international or supporters of Home Economics)*.
- Individual / Teacher $145
- 2 teachers at same school $140 each
- 3 teachers at same school $135 each
- 4 or more teachers at same school $125 each
- Associate (Kitchen Assistant) $75
- Student (full-time undergraduate) no cost. New student members apply here.
* Community membership provides email communication only. Sign up to our mailing list using the form on this page.
Membership of Home Economics Victoria is open to anyone who supports the objectives of Home Economics Victoria and agrees to comply with our Code of Conduct.